Friday, September 12, 2008

Pictures (part 3)

I went to a Chinese Moonlight Festival last night with my friends Anne and Claire. Here is a picture of them with some scary mannequins.


The festival was really pretty. It was inside the Chinese Garden in Darling Harbour. There were lion costumes and drums and a show and music and lights and fireworks. All very pretty. None of my pictures came out very good, but here's one anyways. (It looks like something crazy exploded...actually it was during a part in the show when fire shot up into the air...)


My pseudo roommates in the Herring Road apartments are planting crops in their backyard. Corn, beans, and watermelon. Also, take note of Richie's "W.A.N.G." t-shirt. It stands for "We All Need Grub." Apparently the WANG club gives out free sausages every two weeks if you are a member. Not for me though, being a vegan and all...

No comments: